Returning Merchandise to Sanborn Gun Shop
- A Return Authorization (RA#) Number is required for all returned merchandise and must be requested within 30 days of original invoice date. Contat us directly at (716) 525-3674 to request an RA#.
- RA#’s are valid for 10 business days from the date of issue.
- All authorized firearm returns are subject to a minimum a 15% restocking fee PLUS a $75 fee and the buyer will be responsible for return shipping unless the product is defective cosmetically or mechanically when it arrived from distributor.
- Merchandise that has been used is not subject to return to Sanborn Gun Shop and should be referred to the manufacturer’s warranty repair center.
- Customers Unable To Meet NICS & Other Local Firearm Ownship Requirments
For all in store pickup & internet customers: Any firearm deemed un-transferable and / or returned due to the customers inability to meet all local, state & federal firearm ownership requirements will be subject to flat a $75 fee, responsible for all return shipping and a 15% restocking fee.
Refused Shipments to Local FFL's
- First refused shipment = 15% Restocking Fee.
- Second refused shipment = 25% Restocking Fee.
- Third refused shipment = 30% Restocking Fee
Questions regarding our returns policy? Contact us directly.