PLACE YOUR ORDER ONLINE AND PICK UP FROM OUR SHOP WHEN YOUR ITEM(s) ARRIVE IN ABOUT 3 OR 4 BUSINESS DAYS!!!
NYS NICS CHECK CHANGES
- Recently implemented background check laws in NY now require all dealers to collect background check fees for each firearm and ammunition order within NY. 100% of these fees go directly to NYS.
- You can add this to your order now by clicking the appropriate link below and adding this to your cart OR we also accept the NYS NICS fee payment at time of pickup
- Firearms - $9.00 Per order (unlimited number of firearms per order)
- Ammunition - $2.50 Per order (unlimited number of rounds per order)
- Combined Firearm & Ammo - $11.50 Per order (unlimited number of firearms & rounds per order)
SET UP AN APPOINTMENT TO STOP IN
--->>>***LINK TO OUR APPOINTMENT BOOKING SYSTEM***<<<---
2% CASH DISCOUNT
- We offer a 2% discount for all cash orders. To receive the cash discount, simply make an appointment to stop in and place your order in person. A link to our online appointment system is included above.
Browse our online showroom from the comfort of your home 24/7/365 and place your order using our secure checkout. Within about 3 business days, your order will arrive in our shop and at that point we'll send you a note letting you know we're ready for you to set up a one-on-one appointment to come in, complete the paperwork, and take your item home. Non-firearms can be picked up in our shop or we can even ship directly to you! This includes all non-firearms except for ammunition within NY - all ammunition sales within NYS must be picked up in person from our shop.
OUT OF TOWN CUSTOMERS:
Browse our online showroom from the comfort of your home 24/7/365 and place your order using our secure checkout. Once we receive your order, we'll contact your local dealer and within about 3 business days your firearm will arrive at your local shop. At that point you can stop in to your local shop, complete the paperwork, and take your item home. Non-firearms will ship directly to you!
Firearms classified as "other" by the ATF, for example the Mossberg Shockwave, can only be sold to LEO's in NYS. Sales of "others" to non LEO's in NY is prohibited.
UPDATE FOR ALL SEMI AUTO RIFLES SOLD IN NY:
Prior to taking possession of any semi automatic rifle in NY, the buyer must show proof of eligibility. Eligibility requirements differ somewhat by county therefore, prior to making a purchase check with your local pistol permit office for a summary of requirements that must be met. In Niagara County, you must have a NYS pistol permit with the "Semi Auto Rifle" endorsement.
NYS SAFE ACT (AR Style Rifles):
AR-style rifles purchased and sold to NON-LEO customers within NY must be equipped with an NYS Safe Act compliance kit and the buyer must have a NYS pistol permit with the "semi auto rifle" endorsement as described above. The NYS Safe Act kit contains (1) magazine lock, (1) rear takedown pin, (1) 10rd magazine, and must be purchased from SGS for installation prior to final pickup.
Here is a link to the kit you'll need to make this AR style rifle legal in NY - Once you buy this kit we'll install it for free before you pick up your firearm --->
***LINK TO NYS SAFE ACT KIT***
LAWS BY STATE:
Some states (California, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, etc...) prohibit the sale of certain types of firearms and accessories. We examine each order for items that are prohibited by your state laws but encourage you to only order items that you know can legally be sold in your state.
Pictures, pricing and specifications are subject to change without notice.