Sanborn Gun Shop
Terms / Conditions / Return Policy
Compliance To All Local / State / And Federal Laws & Regulations
Some states such as but not limited to California, New York, New Jersey, Maryland and others prohibit the sale of certain types of firearms, ammunition and accessories. While we examine each order for items that are prohibited by your state laws, we strongly encourage you to only order items that you know can legally be sold in your state. Returns to Sanborn Gun Shop due to any issue related to a compliance issue will be subject to the terms of our return policy detailed below.
NICS Background Check:
A NICS check will be required for ALL customers weather purchasing or receiving a firearm via any form of transfer. This includes all in store and transferring dealer transactions. Any firearm deemed un-transferable and / or returned due to the customers inability to meet all local, state & federal firearm ownership requirements, including successfully passing a NICS check will be subject to the terms of our return police detailed below.
Credit Cards Payments
Payments can be made directly through our secure site using Visa / MasterCard / Discover. For your protection, no credit card information is stored by Sanborn Gun Shop. Additionally, for your protection no credit card orders will be accepted unless all of the following criteria is met:
1. Name, billing address, zip code and phone number must match with the information on file with the credit card company. In cases where items are being shipped to an FFL, please provide the receiving FFL’s address as the "ship to" address, provide your FFL’s contact information and upload a copy of your FFL’s license if possible. If you don’t provide 100% of the information we need, we'll gladly contact your FFL to get anything more that we may need to get your firearm shipped out. The receiving FFL will also be required to complete your NICS check, validate all identification documents & credit card information upon pick-up of the firearm.
2. Each credit card order is subject to fraud verification. Any credit card transaction whereas we are unable to be 100% verified will not be accepted.
3. To protect our customers and SGS, we reserve the right to reject any credit card order if any indication of fraud is identified or if the purchaser / account information cannot be validated.
All shipments shall be made in accordance with the Sanborn Gun Shop shipping guidelines and in accordance with all local, state and federal regulations.
At Sanborn Gun Shop we work very hard to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on our web site however we are not responsible for any typographical / photographical errors additionally prices may be subject to change without notice.
All products sold by Sanborn Gun Shop carry the manufacturer’s warranty. Sanborn Gun Shop is not a warranty / repair station. We make no express or implied warranty with respect to any products, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The only warranties provided are provided by the manufacturers and are as contained in each manufacturer's package. Please consult the documentation that came with your purchase for details. However, please rest assured that we will work with you in a reasonable and responsible manner to resolve any problems you may encounter.
- A Return Authorization (RA#) Number is required for all returned merchandise and must be requested within 30 days of original invoice date. Contact us directly at (716) 525-3674 to request an RA#.
- RA#’s are valid for 10 business days from the date of issue.
- All authorized firearm returns are subject to a minimum a 15% restocking fee PLUS a $75 fee and the buyer will be responsible for return shipping unless the product is defective cosmetically or mechanically when it arrived from distributor.
- Merchandise that has been used is not subject to return to Sanborn Gun Shop and should be referred to the manufacturer’s warranty repair center.
Customers Unable To Meet NICS & Other Local Firearm Ownership Requirements Or Where SGS Cannot Transfer The Firearm To Customer For Any Reason
For all in store pickup & internet customers: Any firearm deemed un-transferable for any reason including but not necessarily limited to the customers inability to meet all local, state & federal firearm ownership requirements will be subject to flat a $75 fee, customer shall also be responsible for all return shipping and a 15% restocking fee unless subject to provisions below.
Orders Not Picked Up After 30 Days From Date Of Order
Any order, in our shop or at a remote FFL dealer for internet based sales, not picked up after 30 days from date or order will be cancelled and customer refunded per the terms of our return policy.
Refused Shipments to Other FFL's
- First refused shipment = 15% Restock Fee Plus $75 Flat Fee.
- Second refused shipment = 25% Restock Fee Plus $75 Flat Fee.
- Third refused shipment = 30% Restock Fee Plus $75 Flat Fee.
Questions Regarding Our Policy?
Contact Us Directly At (716) 525 – 3674